Kiwi might be the perfect mobile browser and I’m so jealous it’s not on the iPhone
Since almost the dawn of on-device app stores, a theme has emerged: third-party app developers tend to focus more on iOS than on Android. The discrepancy began in the very early days of this mobile platform generation and has persisted even today. Despite the fact that Android has a much larger share of the global smartphone market, developers in general seem much more focused on Apple's iOS platform than on Android. Maybe iPhone users spend money more freely, or perhaps Apple's developer tools are more attractive. Whatever the case, we always seem to be talking about an iOS application when discussing a new app that's only available on one platform.
Well, not today.
BGR Top Deals:
- The thinnest iPhone X clear case in the world is back in stock on Amazon
- Today is your last day to get Amazon’s best-selling wireless headphones at their lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s next Android phone might be free of Samsung’s bloatware
- Exclusive: This is Apple’s 6.1-inch LCD iPhone
- These Galaxy Note 9 renders will make you so excited (that you won’t have to buy a new Note this year)
Kiwi might be the perfect mobile browser and I’m so jealous it’s not on the iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 23 Jun 2018 at 14:12:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.