Jump in Foxconn earnings point to strong iPhone XS sales
When Apple releases the iPhone XR later this month, the device will undoubtedly become the most popular model in Apple's 2018 iPhone lineup. And with good reason, the iPhone XR boasts nearly all of the bells and whistles of Apple's iPhone XS models. Indeed, the main difference is that the iPhone XR incorporates an LCD display as opposed to an OLED display. Still, with the iPhone XR priced at $749, it provides one of the strongest value propositions we've seen in an iPhone in quite some time.
All that said, there's mounting evidence that Apple's iPhone XS models are actually selling more briskly than initially anticipated. To this point, a new report from Reuters relays that Foxconn's revenue during the recent third quarter jumped by 30% and reached a record high. Now because Foxconn manufactures the iPhone, it's no secret that its financial well-being is often a function of how strong iPhone demand happens to be.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale slashes $55 noise cancelling headphones to just $43
- The Instant Pot with 23,000 5-star reviews was just discounted again on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung is already trolling the Pixel 3 XL’s ugly notch
- New leak may reveal Apple’s completely overhauled iPad Pro design ahead of launch
- The iPhone XR could be far more important to Apple than we realized
Jump in Foxconn earnings point to strong iPhone XS sales originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 11 Oct 2018 at 20:01:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.