Jon Favreau shares details about his ‘Star Wars’ TV show, ‘The Mandalorian’
Between the unfavorable critical reaction to Solo: A Star Wars Story and the endless controversies surrounding Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Star Wars movie franchise is in a surprisingly dicey position. A report in June suggested that future Star Wars spinoff movies were being put on hold after Solo failed to break through at the box office. But as the movie franchise attempts to right the ship, the TV franchise appears to be chugging right along.
Seven months after revealing that he would be writing a live-action TV series for Disney's streaming service, Iron Man director Jon Favreau on Thursday shared the name and the first details about the new show. Interestingly, he opted to do so via an Instagram post from his personal profile that went up late last night.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s best-selling home security camera is only $26, and it’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
- This $80 smartwatch beats Apple’s $1,000 watch in three important ways
Trending Right Now:
- See the OnePlus 6T in-display fingerprint sensor in action in new teaser video
- Bloomberg reports bombshell Chinese hardware attack on US tech companies, met with swift denials
- More details about Samsung foldable phone found in leaked Android Pie build
Jon Favreau shares details about his ‘Star Wars’ TV show, ‘The Mandalorian’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 11:34:42 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.