Jeff Bezos’s Blue Origin will fly you to space if you’ve got $200,000 to spare
Ever wanted to fly to space, without actually going to astronaut school? If that’s the case, then you should be filthy rich by now as it going to cost you a pretty penny.
How much exactly? At least $200,000, if you’re flying Jeff Bezos, although don’t be surprised if that figure gets closer to $300,000 by the time Blue Origin accepts passengers.
BGR Top Deals:
- Top 10 Amazon Prime Deals of the Day on Thursday
- The Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote and hub bundle is on sale at its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- You’ve never seen an iPhone X that looks quite like this
- SpaceX and Boeing are racing to put a man in space, and they’re both losing
- New video showcases the Porsche Taycan on a high-speed test track in Germany
Jeff Bezos’s Blue Origin will fly you to space if you’ve got $200,000 to spare originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Jul 2018 at 07:45:28 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.