It’s pretty shocking that the Sonos Play:1 is still only $150
The Sonos Play:1 Compact Wireless Speaker has been the best $200 wireless speaker on the planet for so many years. Anyone who has a Sonos system at home knows how impressive this little speaker is, and first-time listeners are always blown away. During Black Friday last year, the Play:1 dropped down to $150 and it has stayed around that new price point ever since. If you missed the opportunity to start or expand your Sonos system at that killer price, you’re in luck. Shockingly, Sonos Play:1 speakers are still available at the new lower price on Amazon. There isn't another speaker priced anywhere near this range that sounds as good as the Play:1.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Play:1 is our compact, surprisingly powerful speaker. It’s a perfect fit for bookshelves, counters, and other snug places. So now you can enjoy great-sounding music anywhere.
- Connect your Play:1 to any Amazon Echo or Alexa-enabled device, then just ask for the music you love.
- Play different songs in different rooms at the same time. Or, pump one song in perfect sync, throughout your home.
- Set-up in five minutes using your home Wi-Fi. Easily expand your home audio system over time by adding wireless speakers to additional rooms whenever you’re ready.
- Wirelessly Stream all your favorite music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Apple Music, and Spotify.
- Perfect for home theater rears or a stereo pair. Wall mountable.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: DNA test, $15 Crock-Pot, $10 electric griddle, $23 Bluetooth earbuds, Nest, more
- The ultra-slim iPhone X case made of real body armor is finally back in stock on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9’s biggest hardware change shown in new leaked photos
- Apple reportedly plans to discontinue the first-gen iPhone X later this year
- iPhone 8 sold better than the iPhone X in 2017, new data reveals
It’s pretty shocking that the Sonos Play:1 is still only $150 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 22 Jan 2018 at 20:30:18 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.