It’s official: Samsung will unveil the Galaxy S9 on February 25th
They might end up looking a whole lot like last year's flagship Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, but Samsung has a fresh new flagship duo ready to be unveiled next month. Samsung on Wednesday evening sent invitations to the media for a "Samsung Unpacked" press conference that will take place in Barcelona, Spain during the annual Mobile World Congress trade show.
While the company didn't specifically state that it plans to announce its new Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ flagship phones on its invitation, it has now been confirmed by about a dozen different sources — including several of our own — that this will indeed be the case. The "9" on the press conference invitation is also obviously a dead giveaway.
BGR Top Deals:
- The $30 home security cam that sells out every time we cover it is even cheaper right now
- $18 device ensures your family’s huge downloads never interrupt your Fire TV or Chromecast streaming
Trending Right Now:
- Monkeys have been successfully cloned in China, but you might not like the reason why
- Leaked video gives us our first look at a working Galaxy S9
- Netflix has 30 new original shows and movies premiering in February – here’s the full list
It’s official: Samsung will unveil the Galaxy S9 on February 25th originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 24 Jan 2018 at 19:18:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.