It’s not just the US that’s freaking out about China’s ZTE
Earlier this week, we talked about the US ban on ZTE, and what it may mean to both the Chinese smartphone maker and Google. At the time, I said that the US seems to be the only country in the world calling ZTE a national security threat and that the sanctions against the Chinese company may be just one other installment in the US vs. China trade war that we’re currently witnessing.
Fastforward to today, and I’ll tell you that now’s a good time to panic over your ZTE Android phone and its future.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s big one-day Roku sale drops 3 models to their lowest prices of 2018
- Amazon sale drops a popular $200 robot vacuum to just $80
Trending Right Now:
- There’s no way Apple can convince me to pay $1,000 for a new iPhone X this year
- How to watch the ‘Westworld’ season premiere on Sunday for free
- The Galaxy S9 is definitely no match for Apple’s latest iPhones
It’s not just the US that’s freaking out about China’s ZTE originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 22 Apr 2018 at 15:04:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.