I used to be just like you, constantly annoyed that my wireless keyboard would eat through its batteries every few months. I even tried a rechargeable keyboard but that was even worse since I had to put it in a dock to charge, which meant I couldn't use it to type. But then I made a discovery that would forever change my life: there's no reason to ever charge your wireless keyboard again, or to have to put batteries in it. Now it has been two years since the last time I put batteries in a wireless keyboard and I'm never looking back.
Meet the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750.
Here's what you need to know from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles - any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless: Enjoy a reliable connection using a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- Works with Mac and Windows-based laptop and desktop PCs
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
- All Apple Watch owners can now track their heart health
It’s been two years since I last put batteries in my wireless keyboard originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 08:20:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.