It pains me to think about what life was like before I got this mopping robot vacuum
Look, a robot vacuum isn’t a replacement for a standard manual vacuum, it merely supplements manual vacuuming by cleaning up dust and debris. As a result, you can extend the amount of time between vacuuming with a manual unit. Similarly, you can supplement your handheld mopping with an autonomous robot mop, and now that I’ve tasted freedom I’m never looking back. The ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner with Water Tank can be used as a standard robot vacuum or it can be filled with water and used as an autonomous mop. It’s obviously not meant for cleaning up huge spills or caked on grime, but it handles simple mopping jobs with ease. Definitely check it out.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Vacuuming sweeping damp mopping all in one, maintain gleaming hard floors
- New powerful motor with max mode and pet hair technology picks up furs,debris,dust and dirty easily and efficiently
- Small slim light design and smart sensors ensure V5s pro to know your home and clean where dirt hides.
- Automatically docks, recharges and adjusts to all hard floor types - tile, hardwood, laminate & more.
- What is new on ILIFE V5s pro than V5s: Advanced i-dropping technology makes mopping more efficient and reliable. Enhanced battery extend V5s pro' running time up to 140 minuts. Larger roadrover wheels with self-rescue technology freedomly goes over uneven flooring.
BGR Top Deals:
- I’ll never go back to watching TV without this $14 accessory
- There’s a way to have a Super NES Classic in your hands by next week
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 chip that will let Samsung copy the iPhone X is official
- Marlboro maker Philip Morris just said it’s done with cigarettes
- Scientists have been trying really hard to figure out how this spider has a rainbow on its butt
It pains me to think about what life was like before I got this mopping robot vacuum originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Jan 2018 at 14:08:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.