It looks like Samsung’s foldable phone won’t have Gorilla Glass whenever it actually launches
At this point, we still don't have a firm idea of when Samsung's foldable so-called Galaxy F smartphone will finally arrive -- whether it will land in November or at some point after that. And now here comes a new rumor about the materials Samsung will use for the handset. Apparently, Gorilla Glass won't be part of it.
That's according to SamMobile, which reports that though Samsung already uses the special cover glass made by Corning to protect the displays of many of its other smartphones, technological limitations are apparently the reason the long-awaited foldable phone won't sport Gorilla Glass.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise sale drops Amazon’s 4K Fire TV to the same price as a Fire TV Stick for Prime members
- Save $20 on a 5-in-1 drill system that’ll be the last drill you ever buy
Trending Right Now:
- The iPhone XS and XS Max just destroyed the iPhone X – and every Android phone – in benchmarks
- 10 awesome hidden features you need to try in iOS 12
- Apple keeps finding new ways to deny that the iPhone is getting too expensive
It looks like Samsung’s foldable phone won’t have Gorilla Glass whenever it actually launches originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 20:00:46 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.