It looks like Samsung is finally ready to copy the Apple move we all knew it would eventually copy
Samsung is preparing a tenth anniversary Galaxy S10 series that will offer users a bunch of exciting features, if recent reports are to be believed. Examples include a fingerprint sensors under the screen and a triple-lens camera. Samsung will make three distinct Galaxy S10 versions, various reports have said, with a fourth variation of the most expensive model also expected to deliver 5G connectivity. But a new report out of Korea reveals an interesting detail about the flagship phones Samsung has planned after that, including the Note 10 and the Galaxy S11. As it turns out, those devices might be just as courageous as the iPhone 7.
BGR Top Deals:
- Fire TV Stick refurbs are on sale for just $25, today only
- Today’s best deals: $25 Fire TV Stick, $24 wireless charger, $140 robot vacuum, Philips Hue, Nest, more
Trending Right Now:
- Google didn’t even announce the one Pixel 3 feature that will make everyone want the phone
- The real ‘Avengers 4’ title may have leaked, but we all missed it
- This bizarre electric bike can reach 50 miles per hour, and yes, you’re going to be able to buy it
It looks like Samsung is finally ready to copy the Apple move we all knew it would eventually copy originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 10 Oct 2018 at 13:36:32 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.