It looks like Amazon is leaning towards Washington DC for HQ2, based on a ton of clues
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is set to headline a meeting on Thursday of The Economic Club of Washington DC, a city that just so happens to be increasingly talked about as the probable choice for Amazon's HQ2, based on a ton of clues that keep piling up.
Speculation about where the e-commerce giant will decide to put down stakes for its second US headquarters has ramped up considerably in recent days, with the announcement of the winning location seemingly pretty imminent. Conventional wisdom is that the announcement is coming anytime now, certainly by the end of the year, and we're already passed the one-year mark since the search got under way.
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s one reason this $80 smartwatch is way more impressive than the new Apple Watches about to launch
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi extender has 13,000 5-star reviews, and it’s on sale for $21 today
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler says undoing the ‘Infinity War’ deaths is going to bring serious heartbreak
- Obesity might actually make you dumber, new study says
- Last-minute leak might reveal every new iPhone color for 2018
It looks like Amazon is leaning towards Washington DC for HQ2, based on a ton of clues originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 11 Sep 2018 at 18:17:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.