Is Face ID going to be enough to make iPads exciting again?
The iPhone X’s best feature will be copied by various Apple competitors next year, many reports have said. The Face ID 3D facial recognition system was the reason that prevented Apple from launching the iPhone X in late September. Since then, manufacturing issues have been sorted out, and iPhone X production has been ramped up significantly. Apple seems to be ready to meet iPhone X demand in the very near future.
Next year, even more devices will come with Face ID-like face recognition abilities, and a report indicates that Apple’s 2018 iPads may be next in line to receive TrueDepth cameras.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s celebrating Christmas Eve with a huge iPad Pro sale and 50% off a home cinema system
- This popular Nighthawk model just overtook Google Wifi as Amazon’s best-selling router
Trending Right Now:
- This Face ID issue will make you regret the iPhone X’s lack of Touch ID
- Stunning MacBook Touch concept shows off the hybrid machine Apple will never make
- These truly wireless earbuds are like AirPods, but they cost $40 instead of $159
Is Face ID going to be enough to make iPads exciting again? originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 25 Dec 2017 at 13:03:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.