iPhone XS pre-orders aren’t even open, but Verizon already has a killer deal
Pre-orders for Apple's new iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max open at 3:00AM Eastern Time on Friday, September 14th, and if things go like usual, it's going to be hard to get even one new iPhone XS. Stock is usually limited for the first month or so of a new iPhone release, so we don't normally see good deals on the new iPhones until after Christmas time.
But this year, Verizon is breaking with tradition and offering a massive discount to anyone willing to buy two iPhones direct from the carrier. All the usual terms and conditions apply, but if you're an eligible Verizon customer willing to sign away the next two years of your life, you can get $700 off your second iPhone when you buy at least two new iPhones on installment plans.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s surprise Fire TV Stick sale for Prime members is still live
- This $60 box gets you home phone service for life for free
Trending Right Now:
- The iPhone XR just killed the Pixel 3 and every other 2018 Android flagship
- ‘Avengers’ star teases the return of his character in Avengers 4
- The Galaxy S10+ might have 5 cameras but no in-display fingerprint sensor
iPhone XS pre-orders aren’t even open, but Verizon already has a killer deal originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 13 Sep 2018 at 18:23:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.