iPhone XS phones are beer-resistant, but the glass can still shatter on drops
A drop test video on Friday showed us that the news iPhone XS and XS Max are indeed more durable than the iPhone X, surviving drops from various heights. But the phones aren’t indestructible. More rigorous testing from SquareTrade shows that the screen will crack on both handsets when dropped against concrete from a certain height. But both phones are beer-resistant, just as Apple said on stage during the announcement event a few days ago.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is back down to its lowest price since Prime Day
- Surprise sale means anyone can now get a 4K Fire TV for the price of a Fire TV Stick
Trending Right Now:
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving
- This $10 fast wireless charger is just as good as more expensive models
- Some Amazon delivery drivers have been forced to use trucks with bald tires and broken doors
iPhone XS phones are beer-resistant, but the glass can still shatter on drops originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 24 Sep 2018 at 06:50:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.