iPhone X’s notch is so nice, this upcoming Android phone copied it twice
Remember that cringeworthy image we shared with you that showed 20 different embarrassing Android-powered iPhone X copycats in a single graphic? Well guess what: even more iPhone X ripoffs are on the way. The next high-profile iPhone copycat set to be released is the LG G7 ThinQ, which LG announced on Tuesday will be unveiled at a press conference on May 2nd in New York City. That notchy iPhone lookalike is already included on the aforementioned image, though. There's another new notched Android phone set to debut in the coming months, however, and this time around the company behind the handset has a new take on Apple's notch.
BGR Top Deals:
- Oops! Amazon mistake gets you a Kindle Paperwhite for $40 if you hurry
- Amazon has a $40 Apple Watch accessory you’ll wonder how you ever lived without
Trending Right Now:
- It sure looks like we’re getting three new iPhones this year
- SNL sketch scorches Mark Zuckerberg in hilarious ‘Weekend Update’ segment
- The hot new accessory every Galaxy S9, S8 and Note 8 user should try now has a release date
iPhone X’s notch is so nice, this upcoming Android phone copied it twice originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 10 Apr 2018 at 09:43:32 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.