iPhone XS and XS Max sales start strong, could lead to new records for Apple
In a report released on Thursday, Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIRP) shared data which shows that early returns for the iPhone XS and XS Max have been generally positive, with each accounting for 8% of US iPhone sales, respectively, for the quarter. Meanwhile, the iPhone X captured 14% of the US market share, while the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus reigned supreme with 16% and 17% of sales, respectively.
Keep in mind that the iPhone XS models managed to grab nearly 20% of the market after having only been available for ten days of the entire quarter. In less than two weeks, the XS and XS Max managed to make a significant dent in the US iPhone market share, despite their recency and their record-setting prices.
BGR Top Deals:
- The 50-inch 4K TV with built-in Fire TV everyone loves is somehow back down to $349.99
- Today’s top deals: Echo Dot for cars, big Philips Hue sale, SanDisk microSD, $17 Bluetooth buds, more
Trending Right Now:
- Marvel star who died in Infinity War says ‘it’s only going to get worse’ in Avengers 4
- First round of iPhone XR reviews just hit the web much sooner than expected
- Upgrade your phone and get unlimited data in one of T-Mobile’s best deals of 2018
iPhone XS and XS Max sales start strong, could lead to new records for Apple originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 23:43:34 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.