iPhone X expected to break sales records over the course of the next year
Whatever concerns there were about the iPhone X prior to its launch last month, Apple's latest smartphone appears to be on pace to become yet another best-seller for the company. As reported by Digitimes, analytics firm IHS Markit claims that the iPhone X already accounts for 2% of the active installed base of iPhones in eight countries.
According to IHS Markit, iPhone X adoption has been strongest in countries where the Plus models have succeeded in the past. Not only do those consumers prefer larger displays and dual cameras, but they're also willing to pay the price for an iPhone X or an iPhone 8 Plus over the standard model.
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s one area Apple didn’t improve on the iPhone X, but you can work around it for $25
- This iPhone X battery case packs 6,000 mAh of power and somehow only costs $30
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 wants to be an even better desktop computer than its predecessor
- Samsung needed 8 months to figure out there are no Microsoft Edition Galaxy phones
- This is the OnePlus 5T Star Wars edition that you can’t buy
iPhone X expected to break sales records over the course of the next year originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 4 Dec 2017 at 10:06:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.