Apple's iPhone SE may not have all of the bells and whistles of devices like the iPhone X or even last year's iPhone 7, but the 4-inch iPhone -- which packs the same internals as Apple's 2015 iPhone 6s -- is beloved by users who simply prefer a more compact form factor. Shortly after hitting store shelves back in March of 2016, Apple was caught off guard by demand for the iPhone SE, even leading to some brief supply shortages.
"We're thrilled with the response that we've seen on [the iPhone SE]," Apple CEO Tim Cook said during an earnings conference call nearly two years ago. "It's clear there's a demand there that's much beyond what we thought, which is why we have the constraint that we have."
BGR Top Deals:
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
- These 25 delicious slow cooker recipes taste even better in this discounted Crock-Pot
Trending Right Now:
- Melting glaciers aren’t just causing sea levels to rise – they’re causing the ocean floor to sink
- NASA’s Juno just sent back a photo of Jupiter that looks too insane to be real
- The 10 most exciting announcements so far from CES 2018
iPhone SE 2 may borrow a key feature from the iPhone 8 and iPhone X originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 17:46:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.