iPhone sales this quarter may see a sharp decline
Apple shares dropped by more than 4% today amid word that iPhone sales for the current June quarter may check in significantly lower than anticipated. In a new research note from Katy Huberty (via CNBC), the Morgan Stanley analyst relays that the investment firm lowered its iPhone sales estimate for the quarter from 40.5 million units down to 34 million units.
"We expect Apple to report an in-line March quarter, but are cautious into earnings on May 1 due to our belief that June quarter consensus estimates need to be revised lower," the note reads in part.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $21 accessory will be the best thing that ever happened to your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
- Amazon sale drops a popular $200 robot vacuum to just $80
Trending Right Now:
- The latest iOS 12 leak is going to make Android users jealous
- It looks like the OnePlus 6 will be the company’s most expensive phone yet
- Amazon’s running a lightning deal on the device that lets your phone see where no other phone can