iPhone revenue could hit $100B later this year thanks to all the new models
A new estimate for 2018 iPhone shipments is out today, based on a bit of guesswork informed by supply chain information, that if true suggests Apple is on track for a 10 percent year-over-year increase in iPhone revenue. (Again, if it actually pans out.)
The estimate comes from Digitimes Research, which is estimating total iPhone shipments with the new XS, XS Max and XR handsets combined to top 85 million units. Lump in sales of older models, and that brings the total to 127 million in the back half of 2018, which is how the research estimate arrives at nearly $100 billion in iPhone revenue.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s surprise Fire TV Stick sale for Prime members is still live
- This $60 box gets you home phone service for life for free
Trending Right Now:
- The iPhone XR just killed the Pixel 3 and every other 2018 Android flagship
- iPhone XS pre-orders aren’t even open, but Verizon already has a killer deal
- ‘Avengers’ star teases the return of his character in Avengers 4
iPhone revenue could hit $100B later this year thanks to all the new models originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 13 Sep 2018 at 19:34:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.