iPads and AirPods were top sellers on Black Friday, even without deep discounts
To say that Apple enjoyed a profitable few days during the recent holiday shopping weekend would be a gross understatement. As a quick example, Apple over the course of Black Friday weekend reportedly sold 6 million iPhone X units, with most of those purchases being for the pricier -- and more margin-friendly -- 256GB model. The iPhone X, though, only tells part of the story.
According to new data compiled by Adobe, Apple also enjoyed huge sales on Cyber Monday, a day which, when the final figures come in, may soon hold the crown for the "largest online sales day in history with $6.59 billion" worth of transactions. By way of comparison, Adobe notes that transactions on Black Friday and Thanksgiving accounted for $5.03 billion and $2.87 billion in revenue, respectively.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $35 iPhone X case packs a 6,000 mAh battery that nearly triples your battery life
- Amazon’s single best-selling Black Friday deal is still available right now
Trending Right Now:
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses
- Incredibly creepy ‘ghost ship’ with 8 dead crew members just showed up in Japan
- Windows 10 is about to get a game-changing feature
iPads and AirPods were top sellers on Black Friday, even without deep discounts originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 29 Nov 2017 at 08:51:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.