iOS 12 public beta: The 10 best new features now available on your iPhone
Apple used to be a creature of habit. In fact, the company was so predictable and reliable that you could set your watch by its software and hardware release schedule. Those days are long gone, however, and now Apple simply can't stop surprising us. Sometimes those surprises come in the form of product launch delays, though delays are becoming so common with Apple at this point that they're no longer surprising. Of course, not all of Apple's surprises are bad, and the world got a great surprise on Monday evening when Apple released its first iOS 12 public beta.
iOS public betas used to come after Apple had released a few developer betas and ironed out most of the more serious bugs. But this time around, Apple released its initial iOS 12 public beta after just two developer betas. Don't worry though, because Apple isn't rushing things. The reasoning here is simple: iOS 12 betas have been so stable thus far that there's really no reason to hold off on the iOS 12 public beta.
BGR Top Deals:
- The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on Amazon
- Get the wireless charger that should’ve come with your phone for $13
Trending Right Now:
- NASA showcases gorgeous new photo of Jupiter that looks almost too amazing to be real
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 arrives at the FCC a month ahead of schedule
- The feature everyone wanted on the iPhone X is coming to Samsung’s Galaxy S10
iOS 12 public beta: The 10 best new features now available on your iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 08:47:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.