iOS 12 mockups illustrate what a revamped Apple Music app and Notifications system would look like
WWDC is now less than two weeks away and, somewhat surprisingly, we don’t really know much about what Apple has in store for us. Sure, we know that Craig Federighi will take the wraps off of iOS 12, but rumor has it that some of the more intriguing features Apple had planned for iOS 12 have since been pushed back to iOS 13. As you may have heard, iOS 12 will reportedly focus more on system performance improvements than outward facing features.
In light of this, there’s a chance that WWDC this year will be somewhat boring compared to events of years past. Still, Apple has been known to pull a rabbit out of the hat sometimes so perhaps there are some big announcements brewing that simply haven’t been leaked out just yet. All that aside, and with no significant iOS rumors to speak of, we recently stumbled across a pair of iOS 12 concept designs that set out to reimagine what a revamped notifications scheme and refreshed Apple Music app might look like.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a wireless keyboard that’s better than yours because it never needs to be charged
- Samsung’s fastest 64GB and 128GB microSD cards have never been cheaper on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Yup, Apple is going to crush every Android phone once again with the iPhone X Plus
- This year’s iPhones will have a component like no other smartphone
- Photographer captures incredible moment a bald eagle accidentally scooped up a baby fox
iOS 12 mockups illustrate what a revamped Apple Music app and Notifications system would look like originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 May 2018 at 21:01:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.