Control Center in iOS 11 is different. Really different. And when you upgrade from iOS 10, it will take some getting used to. But as someone who has been using it for a few months now, let me declare: It’s better. The new Control Center is simultaneously simpler and more powerful. And best of all, you can customize it to do what you want—and hide most of what you don’t care about.
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Gen 4 guide: New Pokemon, raids, region exclusives, and more
- Review: Cement chamber makes the Master & Dynamic MA770 sound great
- One of the best chef’s knives we’ve ever tried is only $30 today
- How did Easter Islanders survive without wells or streams?
- mophie powerstation USB-C 3XL packs 45W USB-C PD, 26000mAh of power, more
- Spotify comes to Wear OS with stand-alone app, Spotify Connect support
- All the Huawei Mate 20 features you won’t find on other Android flagships right now
- Luxury device designer offering custom 18K gold Apple Watch Series 4 for as much as $1 million
- Up to 9.5 million net neutrality comments were made with stolen identities
- Improve Your Reading Speed And Comprehension With The Award-Winning Speed Reading Bundle ($19)