Instagram’s new Explore tab is a wonderful reminder that these sections are basically dumpster fires
Instagram is breathing new life into a section of its app that too often is a chaotic mess of content in other social media apps' versions of the same thing.
As part of a slew of changes and new features that have started rolling out to its app, the Instagram app will now have a new version of its "Explore" tab organized by topics, making this tab a bit more personalized than the halfway-personal, halfway-random melange of content that's there now. A "For You" Instagram channel that's keyed into your interests is also part of this rollout, along with channels for things like art and travel.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Prime Day just came early for one of Amazon’s most popular Instant Pots
- The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
- A major Google Maps redesign is rolling out to everyone right now
- iOS 12 public beta: The 10 best new features now available on your iPhone
Instagram’s new Explore tab is a wonderful reminder that these sections are basically dumpster fires originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 15:43:28 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.