You know all those hashtags you’ve been adding to your Instagram posts in the hope that more people with similar interests will find your content and you'll turn them into faithful followers? Well, hashtags are about to get a lot better and smarter, at least on Instagram, as the company wants to make content discovery even easier for the user.
The social network will let you follow hashtags going forward, which is a lot better than searching for hashtag content yourself.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you upgraded from an old iPhone to an iPhone X or 8, get this $13 accessory
- Every Sonos speaker is back on sale, and the Play:1 just dropped to its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- After years of copying the iPhone, Samsung’s Galaxy S9 will finally copy Apple’s smartest strategy
- Costco teamed up with MoviePass to get you an absurdly cheap cinema subscription
- Brand new Pacific island is a whole lot like Mars, and scientists are excited