Among many new design changes to the Instagram iOS app lately is one little tweak for the iPhone X: A new volume slider that activates when you use the iPhone X's volume buttons to change the sound of a video within the app.
It's the kind of tiny change that app developers make every day, and flies under the radar when Instagram is in the middle of sweeping design changes that have completely overhauled the app. But it's worth paying attention to this particular tiny change, because it's what Apple should have done in the first place.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $30 home security cam with 14 days of free cloud storage sells out every time we mention it
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
Trending Right Now:
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
- It sounds like some MacBook Pro changes are coming from Apple
- Consumer Reports ranks the iPhone X behind the iPhone 8 and Galaxy S7
Instagram just showed Apple how to fix the iPhone X’s notch originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 5 Dec 2017 at 17:26:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.