Instagram introduces tools to limit online bullying
While the tech world was busy discovering Google’s newest toys, Instagram on Tuesday announced the introduction of new safety features meant to reduce online bullying and encourage the spread of kindness. No, seriously, that’s what Instagram wants to do going forward, according to a blog post penned by Instagram’s new chief executive, Adam Mosseri.
BGR Top Deals:
- All of Philips Hue’s most popular smart lights are discounted right now on Amazon
- Today’s top deals: Nest Thermostat, Philips Hue sale, Kindle Paperwhite, truly wireless earbuds, more
Trending Right Now:
- The real ‘Avengers 4’ title may have leaked, but we all missed it
- This bizarre electric bike can reach 50 miles per hour, and yes, you’re going to be able to buy it
- Google kills bid for $10 billion Pentagon contract after employee protests
Instagram introduces tools to limit online bullying originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 10 Oct 2018 at 08:37:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.