Incredibly creepy ‘ghost ship’ with 8 dead crew members just showed up in Japan
Halloween is now weeks back in our rear view mirror, but something just happened in Japan that sounds like the plot of a horror movie. A busted up fishing vessel ran aground near the city of Oga, coming in from the Sea of Japan, and the remains of its eight-man crew were in just as bad of shape as the boat itself.
The bodies of the men were decomposing, leaving just ragged skeletons behind, and the ship had apparently been drifting for quite some time. Authorities now believe that the ship may have come from North Korea, and its unfortunate crew is thought to have been defectors fleeing the troubled country in search of a new life elsewhere.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s single best-selling Black Friday deal is still available right now
- Surprise! Nest’s Learning Thermostat just dropped to an all-time low for Cyber Monday
Trending Right Now:
- 8 paid iPhone apps on sale for free today
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses
- Critical security flaw lets anyone gain root access to a Mac running macOS High Sierra
Incredibly creepy ‘ghost ship’ with 8 dead crew members just showed up in Japan originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 28 Nov 2017 at 17:08:47 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.