If your Pixel 2 XL has been lagging lately, you might get a free replacement
If you’ve been experienced consistent lag on your Pixel 2 XL, you might not be the only one. We learned that in recent weeks, when two prominent Android users, including Artem Russakovskii and Marquees Brownlee, detailed their experiences with the handset.
Google is aware of the issues and is investigating them. And if you experience the problem, you might qualify for a full device replacement.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Echo Dot, 4K Fire TV, and Amazon’s hottest new device were all just discounted
- 38 different best-selling Kindle books are on sale for up to 80% off, today only
Trending Right Now:
- Hubble just took a brand new photo that will make you feel completely insignificant
- Game of Thrones star: Final season will be “heartbreaking” and you’ll have your “mind blown”
- New ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler tells us how the ‘Infinity War’ deaths will be undone
If your Pixel 2 XL has been lagging lately, you might get a free replacement originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 19 Aug 2018 at 15:13:14 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.