What’s the most annoying thing about using a Roku or an Amazon Fire TV if you’re a cord cutter? If you ask me, it’s the remote. I don’t use my TV for anything other than streaming, and yet I still have to use my TV remote for certain things. At least, I used to until I found this awesome accessory. The Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Roku and the Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Fire TV are tiny devices that attach to the remote that came with your streaming device. They each include eight buttons that you program to work with your TV so you can turn it on, adjust the volume, and more without ever having to touch your old remote. How awesome is that!?
Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Roku
- Slim universal remote attachment for Roku streaming player
- Control the basic functions of your tv, receiver, sound bar, blu ray and Roku device all-in-one
- Easy to program using ir learning technology, Also compatible with Roku enabled TVs (Insignia, LG, Sharp, TCL, Hisense, Haier)
- Sideclick's patent pending clip-on design allows you to maintain Roku voice search
- Sideclick will cover the headphone jack on the Roku remotes
Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Fire TV
- Slim universal remote attachment for Amazon fire TV streaming player
- Control the basic functions of your tv, receiver, sound bar, blu ray and Amazon fire TV all-in-one
- Easy to program using ir learning technology (learns from your existing device's remote)
- Sideclick's patent pending clip-on design allows you to maintain fire tv's voice search
- Amazon fire TV player remote not included
BGR Top Deals:
- This $30 home security cam with 14 days of free cloud storage sells out every time we mention it
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
Trending Right Now:
- The real victim of the stupid Amazon vs. Google feud is you
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
- Instagram just showed Apple how to fix the iPhone X’s notch
If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 08:20:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.