If I were to upgrade my iPhone X, I’d go for the iPhone XR without skipping a beat
A couple of years ago, I skipped the iPhone 7 because the feature I wanted, the dual-lens camera, was a Plus exclusive, and I don’t do Plus phones. A year later, Apple placed a dual-lens shooter on a device that had a screen as big as the Plus phones, but in the same familiar body that housed 4.7-inch displays before.
I bought the iPhone X last November, and I never looked back. Aside from worrying about breaking the glass, I had no problems with it the iPhone X. In fact, I already had my mind set on not paying $1,000 for a new iPhone this year. Lo and behold, it’s iPhone XS preorder day, and I’m not buying either the regular or the Max. But if I were to upgrade the iPhone X to a 2018 device, it’d be the iPhone XR.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s surprise Fire TV Stick sale for Prime members is still live
- $45 accessory adds a gigabit Ethernet port to any room in 5 seconds
Trending Right Now:
- Windows 10 has started ‘warning’ users not to install Chrome or Firefox
- ‘Avengers’ star teases the return of his character in Avengers 4
- Former Google+ boss says his new startup beat the Apple Watch Series 4 by years
If I were to upgrade my iPhone X, I’d go for the iPhone XR without skipping a beat originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 07:45:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.