I wish this ridiculously expensive gaming headset wasn’t so freaking good
Let me start this review with a statement: No one needs, has needed, or will ever need to spend $329 on a wireless gaming headset. No one needs to spend that much money on headphones, period. One of my friends spends less than that on rent. But if you do find yourself with a tremendous amount of disposable income or a serious PUBG addiction, then SteelSeries has the only gaming headset you even need to consider.
The new SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless are the result of what happens when you sit down and make a wishlist of what your perfect gaming headset would have, with almost no compromises. It neatly solves the two biggest problems I had with wireless headsets -- consistency and battery life -- and adds in a few extra features I've never thought of for good measure.
BGR Top Deals:
- This portable iPhone charger can also wirelessly charge your Apple Watch
- Set the mood with these LED light bulbs that look like real flickering flames
Trending Right Now:
- 12K video footage taken over New York City is absolutely breathtaking
- Galaxy Note 9 won’t have the feature everyone wants, so Samsung confirmed something no one wants
- All the best deals from GameStop’s Pro Day sale going on today
I wish this ridiculously expensive gaming headset wasn’t so freaking good originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 20 May 2018 at 14:32:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.