I have little hope that the Pixel 3 will be anything but an iPhone X clone
The fact that Google’s Android P will support iPhone X-like notches isn’t surprising, given that most Android device makers out there want to copy Apple’s 2017 flagship’s design. And it's not just the non-name Chinese companies ripping off Apple this year, some of the more prominent players in the business are doing it too. With that in mind, a Pixel 3 with a notch seems more and more likely.
But the iPhone X notch isn’t the only thing Google may be “stealing” from the iPhone X. One of the iPhone X’s best features might be coming to Android P as well this year — and it's a feature that Apple swiped from a now-defunct mobile operating system.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Amazon’s two best devices ever were both just discounted at the same time
- The hot new Fitbit Versa smartwatch with 4-day battery life just launched on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Facebook tracks you even if you’re not a user, and you can’t really do anything about it
- Over 200 million eggs recalled over Salmonella fear – here are all the brands to avoid
- Police extracted fingerprints from WhatsApp photos to convict drug dealers
I have little hope that the Pixel 3 will be anything but an iPhone X clone originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 16 Apr 2018 at 11:55:55 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.