I can see no way in which this ‘airbag’ iPhone case could possibly go wrong
The first thing I did after buying the iPhone X was to ruin it, and you probably did the same thing. I enjoyed the handset's glass design for about five minutes because I put an ugly case on its back and a screen protector atop of the display. The iPhone X is incredibly ugly like that, and it feels bulky in hand, but at least it has a chance of surviving nasty drops that could break the glass that protects the front or back of the phone. Ironically enough, I haven’t dropped the iPhone in more than seven months of using it.
But even with the extra protection, there’s always the chance a glass smartphone won’t survive certain accidents. That’s where this brilliant case comes in handy: Someone invented the airbag of smartphone cases.
BGR Top Deals:
- You know the AirPods rivals everyone loves? They’re somehow only $18.79 right now
- Save $200 on Sony’s Glass Sound Speaker, which is basically a work of art
Trending Right Now:
- This iPhone X rumor is actually great news for the Pixel 3
- Someone just published a hands-on Galaxy Note 9 review a month before it’s even announced
- Watch former Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure trash his own company for 5 sad minutes
I can see no way in which this ‘airbag’ iPhone case could possibly go wrong originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 20:00:58 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.