Hulu is cutting the price of HBO to $5 per month for a limited time
With Billions and Silicon Valley having just premiered with new seasons, Bill Hader's Barry making waves in its debut season and Westworld set to return before the end of the month, there's no better time to sign up for HBO than today. And now Hulu is making the decision to sign up even easier by lowering the cost of its add-on HBO subscription from $15 per month to $5 per month for a limited time. Signing up will lock you in to the lower price for six months.
Hulu has yet to make an official announcement about the price drop, but Variety found the information on Hulu's sign-up page, informing new customers that they can add HBO to their subscription for the discounted price of $4.99. Hulu doesn't say how long the offer will last, but notes it will automatically revert to $14.99 after six months.
BGR Top Deals:
- This little $35 box will always be your cable company’s worst nightmare
- Amazon sale slashes more than $100 off the best Chromebook on the planet
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a big problem with the phone’s best feature
- NASA’s 3D flyover of Jupiter’s North Pole is absolutely terrifying
- New study has a theory for why we haven’t found aliens yet, and it makes a whole lot of sense
Hulu is cutting the price of HBO to $5 per month for a limited time originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 12 Apr 2018 at 18:41:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.