Huge leak may have revealed release timing for the Galaxy S9, Note 9, Pixel 3 and more
The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are going to be the most powerful phones of the first half of the year next year, but they’re not the only exciting new Android phones scheduled for release in 2018. Many of these devices will be powered by the recently unveiled Snapdragon 845 chip, and a new leak from Asia apparently offers us a roadmap of all the Android flagships that will make use of the new chipset in 2018. The Galaxy S9 is included on that list, as are the Galaxy Note 9, Google Pixel 3 XL, and many more handsets.
BGR Top Deals:
- $30 devices adds a head-up display to any car, no smartphone required
- Today’s best deals: Comfy pillows, $32 AirPods rivals, slow cooker, Philips Hue LightStrip, more
Trending Right Now:
- The most annoying things about Apple’s apology for slowing down iPhones
- You will be shocked to hear that Comcast is jacking up internet prices
- It finally stopped snowing in Erie, Pennsylvania, and the city is absolutely buried
Huge leak may have revealed release timing for the Galaxy S9, Note 9, Pixel 3 and more originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 29 Dec 2017 at 10:31:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.