Huawei’s cheapest iPhone X clone is on sale two weeks before it’s supposed to be
Each major Android device is preceded by weeks, if not months, of rumors that reveal pretty much everything there is to know about the smartphone. It happened for years with Google’s Nexus and Pixel phones or Samsung’s Galaxy S and Note series. It’s always happened with the OnePlus phones.
It’s pretty uncommon to see a new Android device launch in stores before its scheduled announcement. That’s exactly what happened with the Huawei P20 Lite, which is the cheapest version of Huawei’s next family of iPhone X-killing devices.
BGR Top Deals:
- Five different Nexus 9 models are on sale on Amazon today, starting at just $160
- This best-selling $60 video doorbell is just as good as Ring’s $200 model
Trending Right Now:
- New LTE study shows T-Mobile and Verizon are the only networks that matter any more
- Galaxy S9 has a great feature no other flagships have, and you didn’t even know it was there
- Good lord, Android phone makers, please just stop
Huawei’s cheapest iPhone X clone is on sale two weeks before it’s supposed to be originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 15 Mar 2018 at 22:02:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.