Huawei trolled people lining up for the iPhone XS in the best possible way
It’s no surprise to see Apple rivals come up with ways to mock the iPhone just as a new models launch, and the same happened this year. It’s usually Samsung that comes up with anti-iPhone ads that aren’t always funny, but this year, Huawei took to the streets with a different kind of trolling campaign. Huawei representatives hit lines in front of Apple stores, giving iPhone buyers free battery packs.
BGR Top Deals:
- These are the 5 best-selling iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max cases on Amazon
- You should probably get this $36 triple wireless charger since Apple’s AirPower never launched
Trending Right Now:
- AT&T has a fantastic $30-a-month, totally unlimited data plan – but you need an Airstream to buy it
- These poll results measuring reactions to the new iPhones are, well, mostly what you’d expect
- 6 paid iPhone apps you can download for free on September 21st
Huawei trolled people lining up for the iPhone XS in the best possible way originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 21 Sep 2018 at 21:01:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.