HTC is about to introduce the world’s first blockchain phone is coming
October has been one of the busiest months in Android history when it comes to new smartphone releases. So far, we've seen four flagship announcements, including the LG V40 ThinQ, Razer Phone 2, Google Pixel 3, and the Huawei Mate 20. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 and OnePlus 6T, meanwhile, are soon to follow.
We also saw a couple of new mid-range phones get unveiled this month: the new Nokia 7.1 and the Samsung Galaxy A9. Also, Apple’s iPhone XR is going to be available online this week, and in stores on October 26th. But a phone like no other is about to be unveiled in full in just a matter of days, and that’s the world’s first blockchain handset.
BGR Top Deals:
- The 50-inch 4K TV with built-in Fire TV everyone loves is somehow back down to $349.99
- Our favorite smart lock now comes with exciting new features, and it’s finally in stock on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- It looks like the first ‘Avengers 4’ trailer and title reveal might be coming soon
- Upgrade your phone and get unlimited data in one of T-Mobile’s best deals of 2018
- An iPhone X submerged in the ocean for 8 hours came out unscathed
HTC is about to introduce the world’s first blockchain phone is coming originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 22:05:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.