If Apple asked you what you'd like to see in second generation AirPods, what would you tell them?
AirPods are the new hotness. Now that people — finally — have them in hand, many are loving them. Almost no one is calling them perfect, though. And what first-gen product really is? So, that leads to the big question: If Apple asked you what they should change for the next-generation AirPods, what would you tell them?
- Ship more sooner! (Okay, yes, besides that!)
- Black color option
- (PRODUCT) RED color option.
- Fashion options like Apple Watch bands.
- USB-C instead of Lightning for charging.
- BT tie-clip with manual controls for volume and skipping.
- Swappable tips to fit a wider variety of ears.
- Offline Siri, because you need to be able to command when— Zzzt ...
- Proper Apple TV support
- Find my AirPods feature.
Those are just a few of the suggestions I've seen so far. What are yours?
- Everything you need to know about AirPods
- AirPods, Beats X, or PowerBeats 3?
- Best way to buy AirPods
- How to personalize AirPods
- How to pair AirPods with W1
- How to pair AirPods with Bluetooth
- How to configure AirPods
- How to use AirPods
- How to use AirPods offline
- How to clean AirPods
- How to find lost AirPods