How to (sort of) recreate the $90 Philips Hue LED LightStrip for $32
If you love the idea of the Philips Hue LightStrip Plus but you hate the idea of spending about $90 to get one, we’ve got just the thing. The Sunnest 16.4ft LED Flexible Strip Light is a multi-color LED light strip just like the Philips Hue model. Actually, it’s better in one regard: it’s 16.4 feet long, so it’s almost a foot and a half longer than Philips Hue’s strip. Couple it with a TanTan Smart Plug, and you’ve got yourself a multi-color LED light strip with Alexa and Google Assistant support for just over $30.
Sunnest 16.4ft LED Flexible Strip Lights
- Well-Equipped Kit: 1 pcs 16.4ft RGB5050 with 150 LEDs non-waterproof light strip, 1 pcs 44-key remote controller and 1 pcs 12V 3A power supply with a power line are included.
- Easy Installation: Self-adhesive back tape is easily applied to the dry and flat surface. Plug and play, no wiring connection.
- Multiple Colors: You can choose you desired from 16 colors, or customize the light strip from 6 changing modes by yourself.
- Cuttable & Flexible: It can be cut and bent as you like. Every 3 LEDs can be cut along the cutting marks without damaging the rest strips.
- Wide Application: Apply to your cabinet, closet, bookshelf or mirror in living room, bedroom, patio and corridor for decorative lighting.
TanTan Smart Plug
- All Within Fingertip: Instead of reaching for outlets and plugs every time, you can easily switch your electronics, set timer and countdown, create scenes, share the device with your families at your fingertip. Perfect for hard-to-reach appliances & devices without ON/OFF switches
- Manage Your Home Remotely: Instantly control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free app on your smart phone, Enjoy peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house
- Set Timer: Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at time you back home
- Create Unique Scenes: Schedule the smart switch to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa&Google Home&IFTTT: Compatible with Android 4.4. above & iOS 8 above phone system; Does not work with Computer, IPad, Smarthing, Homekit. Do not exceed the maximum load current of 10A. It only supports a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
BGR Top Deals:
- The worst thing about cutting the cord is losing your DVR, but this box fixes the problem
- The wireless keyboard that never needs to be charged is on sale at its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- This is the photo that conspiracy theorists say proves the Moon landing was a fraud
- Cord-cutting is hitting the cable companies where it hurts most: Money
- 2018 might be the first year I don’t buy a flagship iPhone
How to (sort of) recreate the $90 Philips Hue LED LightStrip for $32 originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 at 20:30:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.