It’s January 2018, which means you already need to fix a major tech problem, one that you knew was coming.
Google announced about a month ago that it would cut YouTube access on January 1st on Amazon devices that can play YouTube videos, including Amazon Echo and Fire TV. Luckily, there’s a fix for that.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s Fitbit Ionic discount will help you keep your New Year’s resolutions
- Anyone who upgraded from an old iPhone to a new iPhone X or 8 should have this $13 accessory
Trending Right Now:
- Researchers just accidentally found an effective Alzheimer’s treatment while trying to cure diabetes
- How to take advantage of Apple’s $29 iPhone battery replacement program right now
- Netflix releases ‘documentary’ that explores the lore of ‘Bright’
How to play YouTube videos on Amazon devices now that Google blocks them originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Jan 2018 at 06:50:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.