For those that work late on their iPhones and want to get a task done, but find that they can’t turn the brightness on their phone any lower, there is a method to do so.
Sometimes while working late on your iPhone the brightness of the screen can hurt your eyes while in the dark. We’ve noticed that quite a bit of folks were wondering how to dim the screen brightness on their iPhone beyond the lowest setting, while at the same time keeping their iPhone unjailbroken.
In this guide, we will teach you how to keep your iOS device unjailbroken, but turn the screen brightness even dimmer than before.
- Step 1: Go to Settings>General>Accessibility
- Step 2: Tap Zoom and switch on the Zoom switch
- Step 3: Tap the screen three times with three fingers to invoke the overlay
- Step 4: Tap Full screen Zoom
- Step 5: Slide the zoom slider to the far left to zoom out completely
- Step 6: Go to Choose Filters>Low Light
- Step 7: Tap on any part of the screen to dismiss the overlay
- Step 8: Go to Settings>General>Accessibility>Accessibility Shortcuts and tap Zoom
- Step 9: Triple press on the Home button to switch between lower brightness and normal brightness.
After this, you can now use the triple-press gesture to switch between brightness levels on your iPhone. Users will also notice that you can make the screen even darker with the shortcut enabled. This feature is good for putting less strain on your eyes when using your iPhone in dark environments.
In addition, it’s also helpful when you need to quickly switch between two different brightness settings on the fly without having to go to the Control Center. And lastly, although it requires a few steps to get it up, but once it is set, users are pretty much set going forward.
Folks can learn more from Snazzy Labs about this feature, which shows how to do the aforesaid.
Source info: Snazzy Labs’ YouTube channel
Come comment on this article: How To Lower Your iPhone’s Brightness Below Normal Without Any Jailbreaks