This is one of the coldest New Year's Days on record in so many regions across the United States, and people all over the place can't stop complaining about how difficult it is to stay warm. You know who can't complain? All the dogs out there who have to walk around on the freezing cold ground with bare paws. In frigid temperatures that reach down into the single digits or even negative numbers, dogs can get frostbite on the pads of their paws in as little as 15 or 20 minutes. Lucky for you and your pooch, protecting them is easy. Grab a tin of Musher's Secret Pet Paw Protection Wax on Amazon for under $20 and you'll have enough paw protection for the full winter and then some.
Here are some details from the product page:
- Protects paws from sand, hot pavement, ice and salt with all natural 100-percent wax-based cream
- Perfect for mushing, hunting, walking or before any outdoor activity
- Easy-to-apply formula contains vitamin E to moisturize and help heal wounds and keep paws healthy
- Available in pack of 7-ounces
- Measures 3-4/5-inch length by 3-4/5-inch width 3-4/5 height
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s Fitbit Ionic discount will help you keep your New Year’s resolutions
- Anyone who upgraded from an old iPhone to a new iPhone X or 8 should have this $13 accessory
Trending Right Now:
- How to take advantage of Apple’s $29 iPhone battery replacement program right now
- Samsung acknowledges Galaxy Note 8 battery problems, says very few phones are affected
- Brand new Galaxy S9 renders show the same ‘boring’ design
How to keep your dog’s paws safe in this frigid weather originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 1 Jan 2018 at 15:14:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.