How to downgrade from iOS 12 public beta to iOS 11.4 the super easy way
You’ve been patient enough not to jump on the first iOS 12 beta release for developers, knowing that a public beta will follow. The good news is that iOS 12 public beta 1 is already available for download, and you can get it on your iPhone or iPad without too many hassles.
But because we’re looking at unfinished software, you can expect specific bugs and stability issues to affect your overall experience. The good news is you can still downgrade from iOS 12 public beta to iOS 11.4 the easy way, without losing any data.
BGR Top Deals:
- The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on Amazon
- Get the wireless charger that should’ve come with your phone for $13
Trending Right Now:
- NASA showcases gorgeous new photo of Jupiter that looks almost too amazing to be real
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 arrives at the FCC a month ahead of schedule
- The feature everyone wanted on the iPhone X is coming to Samsung’s Galaxy S10
How to downgrade from iOS 12 public beta to iOS 11.4 the super easy way originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 06:50:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.