In one of the recent updates Facebook gained, iOS users are now able to create and delete their very own video profiles. This allows users to set a short video that runs up to seven seconds as their profile picture. In this guide, we will teach you how to create and delete Facebook video profile icons for iOS devices.
As noted above, these profile video icons will run up to seven seconds until it loops. Below, we will teach you how to set or delete one while using your iOS device.
Here’s How To Change or add A Facebook Video profile:
- Step 1: Go to the Facebook app on your iOS device
- Step 2: Head to your profile and tap on your profile icon/video
- Step 3: Go to Take A New Profile Video so that you can take a new video up to seven seconds. You can also use existing videos from your Camera Roll
- Step 4: Tap on Next to continue
- Step 5: Tap on the bar at the bottom of the screen to select a video thumbnail.
- Step 6: Tap save to finish.
Here’s How To Delete A Facebook Video Profile:
- Step 1: Upon using your iOS device or web interface, go to your albums on Facebook and click your Videos album.
- Step 2: Now click the profile video that you would like to delete
- Step 3: Go to Options in the bottom right, and then go to Delete Video.
In addition, your old profile videos will be stored in your Videos album on Facebook and can be deleted whenever. Lastly, when scrolling through your profile videos, users will be able to tag them, add captions and select who they would like to share them with.
Come comment on this article: How To Create And Delete Profile Videos On iOS Devices In Facebook