How Rian Johnson kept the ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ script a secret
We had so many theories two years ago about what we had seen in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and we all waited for Episode VIII to answer some of the many questions that J.J. Abrams made us ask.
But we never really expected the Episode VIII script to leak ahead of the movie’s launch. Studios are usually very protective of such projects, especially of movies and TV series that draw huge crowds. Now that The Last Jedi premiered, we finally know what Disney and Rian Johnson did to keep the screenplay a secret.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Nest Thermostat pays for itself even faster now that it’s discounted on Amazon
- For $25, your car can have the same cool tech found in $100,000 luxury cars
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s most exciting phone in years is ‘almost finished’ but nowhere near ready to launch
- ‘Assassin’ spiders impale their victims on a venomous pike, then watch as they die
- Of course Samsung is studying ways to copy the iPhone X’s design
How Rian Johnson kept the ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ script a secret originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 12 Jan 2018 at 21:42:44 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.