How next year’s iPhones will finally catch up to Samsung where it matters
For years, Samsung (and the rest of the Android flagship stable) have consistently trashed the iPhone when it comes to wireless speeds. Despite the rest of Apple's advancements, advanced LTE technologies have been notably absent from the iPhone range.
According to a pair of recent reports, that's all set to change in 2018. Apple is working with modem suppliers and redesigning the antennas to make sure that this aberration never happens again.
BGR Top Deals:
- Nest’s big Black Friday sale just kicked off on Amazon
- Amazon’s huge Black Friday Bose sale is already going strong
Trending Right Now:
- 34 new Netflix original shows and movies will debut in December – here’s the full list
- The best Black Friday smartphone deals from Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, and Sprint
- Best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop right now: Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, more
How next year’s iPhones will finally catch up to Samsung where it matters originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 22 Nov 2017 at 16:29:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.